Hello Dudes and Dudettes

Last updated on 10 years ago
F
Well hello there ppl of WoL,

The name is Lancer...FreeLancer (stuck with this nickname not because of the freelancing job i'm doing but because of loving the hell out of Freelancer the game ^_^)

I'm from Romania, a very open-minded fella who's into any game anyone would throw me. Yes even good ol' text-games.
Found out about your website when I was looking for some help with a ZX Spectrum console and behold I found some people that enjoy all the crazy a** games that exist out there no matter what the platform :).

I've started a group gathering on facebook for my country last july when I just couldn't find anyone so interested into games as I was (I mean most people I know only have knowledge of PS2 PS3 and XBOX360 and PC games...ohohohoooo PC Games , call of duty , counter strike , medal of honor battlefield and any other shoooter like game they could get their paws on, which in my opinion it's kinda sad since they're and they've missed out on some awsome golden age games)

So yeah this is my Hello for you folks and looking forward to see how can I submit my own longplays too
johtto
Welcome! :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
xRavenXP
Freelancer:

Welcome to World of Longplays!
Ravenlord
Welcome
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.