Need help with encoding

Last updated on 10 years ago
Spazbo4
So I recently got a new computer a few months ago and it was working just fine until recently the hdd went retarded on me and i had to get a new one, so I got an ssd and installed windows on that and only the important stuff went on it because it isn't that big of an ssd but I am now having a problem with megui and it won't encode my south park: the stick of truth longplay properly, it can encode avi files just fine but my files from my hd pvr2 are in mp4 format and when I put that into megui for whatever reason when it outputs the video is slowed down and doesn't do the whole video anyway. I've had audio problems before with a problem sort of like this but it speeds up the audio so I just do the audio in a different program and I get good results for that but now the video can't be encoded properly, when I put the avs file into virtualdub for some reason it sees it as 25 fps when it should be 60. I am assuming something is wrong with my avs scripting or codecs or something on this computer because everything works just fine on my laptop but I would rather not use that to encode as it can take days to encode where my desktop will only take a few hours.
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Jihao
First off, whats going on with your raw footage? Information about your encoding process please, and maybe an example of your script too if possible? Also, I'm pretty sure that there should be some script that keeps the FPS the same.. or maybe you need to change the FPS back to whatever the source was??
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.
Spazbo4
i found a way to fix it
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Jihao

[url=longplays.orgforum/viewthread.php?thread_id=3535&pid=10511#post_10511]Spazbo4 wrote:[/url]

i found a way to fix it

And the FPS is okay? What happened?
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.