Assassin's Creed series

Last updated on 9 years ago
S
Can you try to the Assassin's Creed series?
Jihao

mihaibest wrote:

i played assassins creed 1 and i thought it was the most boring and repetitive game i ever played. basically you do the exact same thing 10 times. and the story was predictable.
then i started playing ac2 and it was better, but not alot better, still repetitive and the most annoying thing is to climb the buildings, takes like 1 min to climb and theres nothing happening, you just press a button to climb. maybe i will finish ac2 some day, still have it installed. anyway, i dont get why ac2 has such high scores, like 90 on metacritic, wtf. too repetitive for me.

Maybe you just approached all of the missions in the same way? I mean for me it was really fun early on, you have a lot of options on how to very stealthily plan and kill your targets without being spotted. Of course you can always just use the rooftops and go charging in like a maniac. I really enjoyed it. Now AC3, AC3 is repetitive.
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.
M
i played assassins creed 1 and i thought it was the most boring and repetitive game i ever played. basically you do the exact same thing 10 times. and the story was predictable.
then i started playing ac2 and it was better, but not alot better, still repetitive and the most annoying thing is to climb the buildings, takes like 1 min to climb and theres nothing happening, you just press a button to climb. maybe i will finish ac2 some day, still have it installed. anyway, i dont get why ac2 has such high scores, like 90 on metacritic, wtf. too repetitive for me.
Jihao

Connor wrote:

Thought about it, but don't really know how to approach it. There is so much optional content, I could never decide which to ignore, and doing a 100% run would be an excersise in raeg.

Also, Ezio and his damn ladder-magnetic hands, doing those chase-missions while recording would probably make me throw the controller through the screen.

Its not Assassins Creed unless you record all the chase missions, they are the best part, and Venice rooftops is probably the best OST for that.

I agree though, in that game especially all of the side missions feel almost mandatory to the story.. leave it to someone with a lot of free time who's really good at the game.
Connor
Thought about it, but don't really know how to approach it. There is so much optional content, I could never decide which to ignore, and doing a 100% run would be an excersise in raeg.

Also, Ezio and his damn ladder-magnetic hands, doing those chase-missions while recording would probably make me throw the controller through the screen.
johtto
I own all of the games, i started assassin's creed (the original) like 2 years ago. That went well lol.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Jihao
No one did AC2? Thats a surprise if not.
J
I have AC3 for PC that I plan to do. Just have had other games come up first.
Spazbo4
if i ever remember to get them for ps3 or 360 i will do most or all of them
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.