Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)

Last updated on 9 years ago
Brian04510
I know that Connor already did Final Fantasy XIII, but he did the PS3 version. Could someone do the Xbox 360 version?

Thank you in advance,
Brian0451
Hi, regards from Spain.

I'm making some xbox 360 longplays, actually i'm recorded and uploaded a FFXIII longplay (in my youtube channel as my nick)

Thanks for watching if you desire.

Regards.

PD: Sorry for my bad english :(
AMReese
Is there any difference between the two besides quite minor graphics? Is there a reason to do one for the Xbox 360 when there's already one for the PS3?
Brian04510
The framerate is 50fps in the Xbox 360 version. And the Xbox 360 version takes 3 discs. Why should there be one when there is a PS3 version? Just because no one on YouTube seems to have a no commentary walkthrough of the 360. Besides, these guys have four versions of Final Fantasy IV.
AMReese
Well, XIII is at least 20 hours longer and many, many more people loved IV than XIII, but I digress.

I would be surprised if anyone did a run of the 360 version, but it's not my place to decide such things.
Alex Kidd
I might try the xbox 360 version because it sounds underrated to me
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ? "
Yeah I know that the ps3 version is better, but I want to preserve the 360 version that I have ;)

Regards.
Alex Kidd
Oh now I see,
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ? "
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.