Render Setting I use in Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 for longplays

Last updated on 9 years ago
Spazbo4
I decided to make a guide or whatever on the settings I use for my longplays when i use sony vegas
http://youtu.be/ZaVxCvFgems

---Edit---
Currently I recommend using Vegas Pro 14 Edit for longplays, almost everything would be the same as what is said in my video except you can have it so you dont have to turn off the resample for every video file that you put into it by changing the default project settings to disable resample at the start of every new project
I do not recommend Vegas Pro 15 or 16 as for 15 i have had issues where the audio would desync in the timeline and render and for 16 it would take a lot longer to render with these settings for some reason so

I have found Vegas Pro to be the easiest way to render and encode longplays with the least amount of problems compared to any other software for editing gameplay recorded from an external capture device for console capture, for PC or emulator footage is best to do an emulator with rerecording like bizhawk and avi output and fraps for pc recording, if fraps cannot record a certain game then i use nvidiashadowplay if your pc supports it
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Alex Kidd
~ I truly appreciate your time and effort, thanks for sharing this useful information! :)
- Alex Kidd
G
do you use the MeGUI settings listed in this section too? If yours are different, I'd be interested in those settings too.
Spazbo4
i.imgur.com/Z1QtLXi.png
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.