PS3 THE GODFATHER - DON'S EDITION..

Last updated on 9 years ago
requesting this game..
from all 8 games i requested, only 1 been fulfilled, after a lot of begging.. please some one play this game and upload it.. dont ignore my request like my other 7 requested games..
R
I don't think the amount of begging has anything to do with the chance to have your request fulfilled. In my own experience, it is more about being lucky to have a requested game on someone's list of planned longplays, in which case the longplayer may decide to shift their list so that a requested game is longplayed earlier than planned.

Also, it helps when a game is requested by multiple people.

Your requests are not being deliberately ignored either, it's just people probably don't have anything to say besides "no" or "maybe later", and getting your thread littered with replies like these wouldn't be nice.
Ironclaw
Yup, what Reinc said. Your begging played no part in getting that game longplayed. You just have to be lucky that the games you want longplayed already are one someone's list, or maybe that they add it as it seems interesting to them... OR, if enough requests are made, someone might do it.

Again, pretty much what Reinc said.

So, keep requesting, 'cause you never know ;)
dont make request section available if you all longplayers dont want to fulfill them.. that simple.. if you open request section open for request, its mean you guys must be ready to fulfill them.. for an example, whats the point if open a restaurant if dont want to serve people food
R
We are not a service. You can't complain to a volunteer-based non-profit community about not doing what you say. That said, I remember there was a topic about introducing a reward system for doing requests. If you wish, you can discuss the details with highest-level admins, preferably in the chat.

Reinc wrote:

We are not a service. You can't complain to a volunteer-based non-profit community about not doing what you say. That said, I remember there was a topic about introducing a reward system for doing requests. If you wish, you can discuss the details with highest-level admins, preferably in the chat.

you wrote and i quote "we are not a service".. then, just dont make this request section available, the request section is a service you guys offer to us "the requester".. if you guys just want to play games that you only your favorite, close this request section then.. you know what, forget about this request of mine.. i'm getting out of this site.. just close this request section if you're not willing to do it.. enough said..
R
Where in the world did you get an idea that whatever written there is in some way binding for the users of the site? It's not.
The Requests section is a part of our forum, which is a place where people communicate, discuss various topics, share ideas and opinions. You seem to be confusing the word forum with marketplace. Look them up.

Here is something to help you: this is our Internet forum: http://www.longplays.org/forum/index.php, and this is our online store http://www.cafepress.com/longplays
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.