Fire Emblem Awakening

Last updated on 9 years ago
WhoKnows
Requesting a longplay for Fire Emblem Awakening.
WhoKnows
In accordance with new rules.

cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/media/images/05_packshots/games_13/nintendo_3ds_6/PS_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening_enGB.png

Fire Emblem Awakening is a popular Tactical RPG for the Nintendo 3DS.

Story Synopsis From Wikipedia:
"The story is set on the continents of Archanea and Valm from the original Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: Gaiden respectively, focusing on a group of soldiers from the kingdom of Ylisse. The player controls a customized Avatar suffering from amnesia. The Avatar is taken in by Chrom, the prince of Ylisse, and his personal army. Over the course of the story, the Avatar aids Chrom's army in defending Ylisse from monsters called the Risen, and attacks from the hostile nation of Plegia."

For more information, click the link below:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Em..._Awakening

I am requesting a longplay for this title because most of the popular first party Nintendo 3DS games have been recorded except for this one. In terms of what to record, as the longplayer it is ultimately up to you but like other longplays I've requested before, I mainly just care to follow the story as a lot of YouTubers and Let's Players of this game seem to rush through the story segments for some reason (either that or I read really slow).
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.