Graphic Bugs in BizHawk

Last updated on 8 years ago
Mariofan98
I will longplaying Mario Party 1-3, but Mario Party 1 has a graphic bug in the bank how for example in BizHawk 1.11.4 and 1.11.5.
i.imgur.com/EB4AU99.png
NPI
This is what I use (latest build)

i.imgur.com/hSbmURq.png

This game is very long, and bizhawk have problems in making long movie files (it crashes after 3 hours). Best you can do is make multiple movies, tipically no longer than 2:30 - 3 hours and then merge them together.

You should know you have this option:

i.imgur.com/Bj12z2s.png

Record the first movie from "power-on", then every next movie from "Now".

also, VERY IMPORTANT - right after you started the second or third or fourth movie from "Now", make a quicksave on a slot you won't be using during the recording (Let's say 0). That way when you play the second (or third...) movie, load the 0 slot and the game will load from when you started it. Otherwise the movie will start from power on and it won't work. Watch out not to overwrite 0, I usually use slot 0 for my second movie, slot 9 for my third etc...

Mario Party is easily 10 hours long. All three of em, so if you plan to record em, it would be great sure, but good luck.
Mariofan98
In Mario Party i make one movie per Board. No problem. But thanks for your options.
But how can i merge the movies together, MKVToolnix crashs at me.
NPI
Make avi files, then merge.
Mariofan98
but i dont know why how can i get mkvmerge, mkvtoolnix doesnt bring me anything
NPI
I don't know, I never mege mkv files, I make several avii files then append all of them with vdub.
Mariofan98
ok i found mkvmerge thanks
Mariofan98
And why with AVIs?
Mariofan98
ok
Mariofan98
bizhawk 1.11.5 has the Save to Disk option (intended for large movies)
Mariofan98
@Message2 by NPI - 07:44:43 in MP1, what will you say now?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.