Hotline Miami 2

Last updated on 8 years ago
M
Top-down shooter made by Dennaton Games and published by Devolver Digital for the PC, PS3, PS4 and Vita. A sequel and prequel to the first Hotline Miami (which Aero already long played), taking place before and after with the story of Jacket wrecking havoc on the Russian Mafia via messages on his answering machine.

s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/pc/hotline_miami_2_wrong_number/screens/hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_7.jpg

I want it to be long played because I really enjoyed Aero's longplay of the first game and I wish he/she could do the second one. I enjoyed the soundtrack, gameplay and no deaths at the same time. If there are any secrets to be discovered like the puzzle pieces from the first game, I'd enjoy that being covered on this second game! :)
I'm sorry if I'm missing a few criteria's... this is my first video game request and I would really enjoy a Hotline Miami 2 longplay with no deaths and secrets discovered (if there are any).
J
Its on my list to do, just haven't gotten around to it cause it takes a while to do properly.

I did however, just finish a similar game called '12 is better than 6' which follows the same type of gameplay.
M
Thank you JagOfTroy, take as much time as you want! I just want to see it in the longplay channel one day! :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.