Racing Lagoon

Last updated on 8 years ago
M
Video game released in 1999 by Squaresoft. Very unique for it's combination of street racing and role-playing elements. Story starts off with a new member of a street racing team in Yokohama as he tries to learn about his forgotten past and a mysterious race that took place ten years ago. Released for the PlayStation One, it is also well known for having jazz/techno fusion music. It didn't have a lot of good reviews and it was never released outside of Japan, but it still sold over 100,000 copies.

i.warosu.org/data/vr/img/0020/38/1414654573700.png

I would like to see it longplayed because I played this game ever since I was little. I really enjoyed grinding for Reward Points via random street racings and even combining engine parts like a mechanic!
If you're a car enthusiast you will adore the fact that you can find and race against rare expensive cars like a Chevy Camaro, Corvette, Ferrari Testarossa, Lotus Europa, Lamborghini Countach, Honda NSX, Porsche 911 Turbo, and even the FAST Monster R.
I just want to see it played from point A to point B: Get from the beginning to the story to the end of the story. Do all the optional racing challenges and if you can manage... try finding and racing against the rare cars, that'll be satisfying to watch!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.