I'd like someone to do a longplay of this game, perhaps with the standard escape pod.
A few tips on doing a successful game:
1. Go for researching Tear Gas and Neuostim modules, preferable to max level (IV). A room with two neurostims will slow monsters down significantly and when combined with 2 tear gas, sap the monster health significantly.
2. Station one hero to operate a science, industry, or food module, depending on which one you need the most.
3. Have one hero open one door at a time while the other two stand in dark rooms, to prevent monsters from spawning there.
4. Early on on a floor, let monsters spawn so you get a feel of what you'll be facing.
5. Tesla Modules are good at stopping Silic Bulldozers and Zoners from wreaking your modules.
Edited by KiethSomataw99 on 30-08-2017 03:01, 5 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.