An Obscure Hello...

Last updated on 7 years ago
C
Hi, my name is Charmanmugen aka Charmugen. I'm a video game enthusiast who enjoys playing video games, obviously. But, something that really makes me stand out is that I'm into the really really obscure stuff! Strange video game consoles like the Tokatoku Video Kassette Rock or something portable like the Ohio Art Etch A Sketch Animator 2000. I love preserving history and collection consoles and video games, so perhaps I can help World of Longplays fill in those holes in recording obscure video games from obscure consoles. As of now, I'm busy with university schooling, but when I have time, I'll definitely be out there, recording.

Since there are many video game consoles not listed here, I'll probably be in contact with many admins updating the site and adding consoles and games in the future. But for right now, I'm just introducing myself and presenting possibilities and ideas. Even though some consoles which are borderline consoles considered by many aren't accepted here on World of Longplays, and borderline video games, i'll still record them and perhaps upload them elsewhere. But for here, I too will come across video games that are of the definition by many and record them, mostly the obscure games.

Well, thats a short introduction from me. Not really pretty imo because I'm short on time. Right now, I'm recording some JRPG offline mobile games, esp. on Android/Google Play Store. Stay tune...
Ironclaw
Hello and welcome :)

The most obscure game I've played is Weird Dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS0i5...S0i5cgAkh8
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.