Request for New Super Mario Bros. Wii for Nintendo Wii.

Last updated on 14 years ago
G
I want to see the whole walkthrough of this new mario game. It's bascially a mario game in 2D produce in 3D graphics. I believe it has 9 worlds. I want to see a game from start to finish. This game is also playable on the dolphin emulator as seen on youtube vids. If anyone can do this that's great.
K
Yes, it has nine worlds. The first eight, and then the Star World. But you have to collect every Star Coin in each world.

For each world you completely collect every Star Coin, you unlock that corresponding Level in the Star World. Collecting every Star Coin in World 1, unlocks Level 1 in Star World and so on.

I have played this game, and beaten it twice. But it's such an infuriating game, that I wouldn't do an LP if someone payed me. I don't have any recording equipment, anyway. Although I've heard that the Dolphin Emulator can near perfectly emulate the game.

I don't envy whomever does this.
G
I think you should play it on the dolphin emulator since it runs very well on the latest release. Then use a capture software such as fraps to record the gameplay. It's more fun to play on PC than an actual Wii console.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.