Oddworld Games

Last updated on 15 years ago
RickyC
oh they're uploaded to youtube now but i noticed a problem that doesn't really matter but can be avoided for other videos. Strangers wrath video was interlaced which shows horizontal lines on the video during fast movement. Hardish to detect without making it fullscreen though with mp4 file. One of your video programs would of had interlaced ticked, some have it on as default for some reason and can make videos look awful.

Plus some sound unsync which got worse during the movie for munch and stranger which i did a quick not perfect fix for youtube versions. When video is on longplays though it prob won't be fixed. Sound unsync is common problem though and its not nearly as bad as other videos and some i did. 640x480 videos where a lot better though. I remembered why i love strangers wrath and didnt realise i got so close to end :/
jmchandler
I have redone Munch's Oddysee and Strange's Wrath....both 640x480.
The files are a little bigger, but the audio is right on.
They have been uploaded and the old files are replaced.
I am working on the 320x240 versions now.
jmchandler
All my Oddworld movies are working great since I redid them...and also my Boogerman movie.
The audio is perfect and the video is great also.............
Is there an other problem with them?
AdminBot
I haven't forgot. They will be added...
jmchandler
Cool...Thanks....I thought that maybe something was wrong with them after I uploaded them.
L
Just a heads up, Abe's Oddysee you missed 8 mudokons which makes it pointless being a Longplay, you may as well have gone through it without collecting any. Abe's Exoddus you missed 1 mudokon and it's badly interlaced worse than Stranger's Wrath. If you ever feel the need to redo these two 2D classics and get 100% and maybe decide to use the 'run' button it would be greatly appreciated.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.