My longplays

Last updated on 14 years ago
J
Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I did try doing some on emulators but it wasn't working out for me.

So with the help of ScHIAuChi I will be getting the stuff I need soon to start doing some of my own longplays.

Here is my list of longplays I hope I get to do for everyone who loves their videos as they follow...

1. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii
2. Resident Evil 0 on Wii
3. Resident Evil 4 on Wii
4. Resident Evil 5 on X360
5. Turok on X360
6. Tekken 6 on X360
7. Tekken 5 on PS2
8. Tekken 3 on PS2
9. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles on Wii
10. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles on Wii
11. Resident Evil Survivor on PS

Note: I'm hoping I can do a good enough run on Tekken 6 due to the last boss being one of the most annoying last bosses I ever faced.

Resident Evil Survivor I could beat it in half an hour or so it isn't long but I still think some might want to see it.
Lemmy556
Nice, I believe that nobody is going to do these games so you dont need to be worried about that. You can also say something about your current projects in shoutbox so people could see your projects what you are doing.
J
I really want to make these videos for those who love the series.
Ravenlord
I will do Turok, but PC version
Sic Parvis Magna
J
Well that's one game I'm not doing.

If they let me I will do an longplay on The House of the Dead: Overkill.
Omaru
the tekken 6 boss is worse than Jinpachii in tekken 5? oh boy that's one game I do NOT wan't to play then.

Looking forward to Dead rising, that's another 360 game that was required more patience than I could muster (I know, your LP is for the wii version)
J
Well it would somewhat pointless to do the original X360 version because one of there rules is not including anything extra.

What I mean is in that version most of the bosses as well as people you save is optional and without any of that I still fight a few bosses.

I figured since I'm really do at the Wii version that's more of a game that I will do my run on it.

I mean you can actually heal the people following you and there are rewards in the game.

The leveling is better than the original though it does have that car trick which got limited to only one vehicle with no time limit.

As for Tekken 6 it's true Azazel is much worst to go against than Jinpachi who I can beat very easily.
J
I might try the mini game in Resident Evil 0 though I doubt I can actually leave with 100 leeches.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.