More PC Engine games please

Last updated on 14 years ago
JonL
Jazzman is a big fan of the PC Engine console and he would like to see more PCE longplays.
His favorite games are Maison Ikkoku, Burning Angel, Marchen Maze, Wonder Momo, Blodia and Beball.

Thanks in advance ;-)

(translated by me because he doesn't seem to speak english)
Lemmy556
BeBall I think. I just need some time for it.
JonL
@lemmy556 : jazzman is asking what PC Engine you're going to do next ;-)
Play long and prosper!
jazzman
salut qu'elle sont les prochains jeux que vous aller fair sur PCE ?
merci
Lemmy556
I know there is arcade version of Wonder Momo,but Im sure there is better rom of it. I also try those games,which you mentioned in your last message.
jazzman
demande eternal city, out run,operation wolf,conan fils du futur
jazzman
wonder momo et sortie en arcade.
Lemmy556
Thank you JonL.
Im sure I make Beball first because that felt best. I also play other gamess too(Maison Ikkoku only if I found translation and Wonder Momo with better emulation.)
jazzman
désolé mais je n'ais c'est pas ecrire l'anglais.
JonL
@jazzman : Si tu peux écrire en anglais, ce serait plus facile ;-)

@lemmy556 : Sure! Sorry, I was not paying attention. Some of his spelling mistakes must be a real challenge for Google Translate...

Beball et un jeux entre aventure et puzzle ont dirige deux petites filles (selon si on joue a deux) Dans un maze il faut remaitre quatre boule de couleur differente sur un carré de leur couleur. Mais biens sur il y aurra des bébétes qui vont essaiyer de les arétés. Un super jeu avec des jolies graphiques et des perssonages migion.

Beball is a mix between puzzle and adventure. You guide either one or two little girls (one or two players) in a maze. You need to put back 4 balls of different colors on a square with the same color. Of course, there are beasties trying to stop you. Excellent game that looks great with cute characters.

eternal city et entre un jeux d' aventure et shoot.
Pour "Maison Ikkoku" j'ais pas de traductiion mais j'etait aller asser loin dans le jeux mais j'ais u la mauvaise fin.
Il faut aussi aimé ce style de jeu.
Moi j'adore!!!
Sinon j'ais d'autre titre de jeux que je peux vous donner si sa vous interraise.

Eternal city is a shoot and adventure mix.
I never had a translated version of Maison Ikkoku, but still I was able to go far in the game. Had the bad ending though.
Then again not everyone likes this kind of game. I do!!!
I have more game propositions if you're interested.
Lemmy556
I used Google translate to figure out what you are talking about. I managed to make something clear,but it would be better if you speak English. I understand that better. Sorry. JonL could you help with translation?
jazzman
eternal city et entre un jeux d' aventure et shoot.
Pour "Maison Ikkoku" j'ais pas de traductiion mais j'etait aller asser loin dans le jeux mais j'ais u la mauvaise fin.
Il faut aussi aimé ce style de jeu.
Moi j'adore!!!
Sinon j'ais d'autre titre de jeux que je peux vous donner si sa vous interraise.
Lemmy556
I understand you a bit.I tried that game, it was good. Wonder Momo was badly emulated, maybe I should try another rom. Everything else worked fine,except I think I cant play Maison Ikkoku,because its one of those games where you need to know how read Japan.. Translation?
jazzman
Beball et un jeux entre aventure et puzzle ont dirige deux petites filles (selon si on joue a deux)
Dans un maze il faut remaitre quatre boule de couleur differente sur un carré de leur couleur.
Mais biens sur il y aurra des bébétes qui vont essaiyer de les arétés.
Un super jeu avec des jolies graphiques et des perssonages migion.
Lemmy556
No prob, I found information about these games(except Beball) I will try those games first..
JonL
A big thanks from Jazzman, lemmy ;-)
And a big thanks to any other PCE longplayer too...
Lemmy556
Thank you. Better check out the good games which havent done yet.
ScHlAuChi
http://code.google.com/p/pcejin/downloads/list

There you go lemmy, even has Re-Recording
thats what i used for my Dracula X longplay
Lemmy556
There is any PC engine emulators that have Avi recorder? I would start playing..
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.