Resident Evil 3 LP

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
It's true... the next big game I'm doing is the 3rd Resident Evil.

I shall update when I get the chance, to offer progress.
Phlebiac
nice job Taro :D
Spazbo4
darn, i wanted to do re3, but i could never beat nemesis the second time without a scratch, i tried doing a perfect run without getting touched, but nemesis is so unpredictable when the rocket launcher
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
T
@Spazbo Yeah there's a problem with that... In Resident Evil 3 you can't DO a perfect run without getting hit from Nemesis.

Ultimately I'll just do the next thing and that's going through the game WITH TAKING SOME DAMAGE
Spazbo4
well i finished resident evil 3, but on easy difficulty, sorry but i just suck at the game, if i did it on hard then i would just run away from nemesis every time i could, on easy i was at least able to kill him thanks to the m16 it gives me in the beginning of the game
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
T
Rats >_> When I say that RE3 was going to be done by me... IT WAS GOING TO BE DONE BY ME >: (

Why can't people understand.
Omaru
I look forward to it, the previous one submitted was pretty poor quality and hard to see whats going on.
H
Why does so much time pass between uploading to Youtube and uploading to archive.org? This LP is on Youtube since Oct 26 and still not available on site.
Ravenlord
Because only few persons are doing uploads and they have also other obligations beside maintaining this site ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
H
Wouldn't it be easier then to offload uploading to LP authors? :)
Ravenlord
Nope because not everybody has good upload speed ;) and videos must pass certain standards before they're uploaded so they have to be checked before publishing ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
H
Okay, if you say so :)
T
I've dropped the project now because of time constraints.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.