Resident Evil 3 LP

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
It's true... the next big game I'm doing is the 3rd Resident Evil.

I shall update when I get the chance, to offer progress.
T
I've dropped the project now because of time constraints.
H
Okay, if you say so :)
Ravenlord
Nope because not everybody has good upload speed ;) and videos must pass certain standards before they're uploaded so they have to be checked before publishing ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
H
Wouldn't it be easier then to offload uploading to LP authors? :)
Ravenlord
Because only few persons are doing uploads and they have also other obligations beside maintaining this site ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
H
Why does so much time pass between uploading to Youtube and uploading to archive.org? This LP is on Youtube since Oct 26 and still not available on site.
Omaru
I look forward to it, the previous one submitted was pretty poor quality and hard to see whats going on.
T
Rats >_> When I say that RE3 was going to be done by me... IT WAS GOING TO BE DONE BY ME >: (

Why can't people understand.
Spazbo4
well i finished resident evil 3, but on easy difficulty, sorry but i just suck at the game, if i did it on hard then i would just run away from nemesis every time i could, on easy i was at least able to kill him thanks to the m16 it gives me in the beginning of the game
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
T
@Spazbo Yeah there's a problem with that... In Resident Evil 3 you can't DO a perfect run without getting hit from Nemesis.

Ultimately I'll just do the next thing and that's going through the game WITH TAKING SOME DAMAGE
Spazbo4
darn, i wanted to do re3, but i could never beat nemesis the second time without a scratch, i tried doing a perfect run without getting touched, but nemesis is so unpredictable when the rocket launcher
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Phlebiac
nice job Taro :D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.