Connor

Last updated on 13 years ago
T
lol true XD
B
Hello.

I would like to inquire a little bit about you video of MGS: Peace Walker. But I first want to thank you for doing it. World of Longplays is the place where I have been able to enjoy most of the series, especially thanks to RickyC, but now also thanks to you Connor.

However, how do you intend that people should watch this playthrough? I tried to download the 18 Gb file, but the downloader decided it was finished after almost 5 Gb. This tok me 4 days.

Any thoughts?
Geekmeister
Have you tried using a download accelerator like DAP? You would have to "left click" on the button that says "Right Click" To save as though. I would generally recommend using an accelerator for larger files as they tend to take a long time otherwise B)
Geek Power!
B
I am trying that right now. The program says it will take 24 hours. Is it possible to stop and resume the next day?
Anyway, it seems to be working wonders. Thank you for the help.^_^
E
how is your ff12 longplay going?
really waiting for that one
Connor
Very, very slowly. :)
E
awww come on
people say its the best part in the series, and i dont know proper lets plays on yt. :-(
Connor
Savor the anticipation.. :)

Dunno about "the best", but I think it's rather good and often underrated. It's rather big though, I'm expecting 30-50 hours of video, which will take me more than 100 hours of playing to achieve, plus probably another 100 editing and encoding.
Connor
Excellent timing...

My PS2 had an epic fail last night and now refuses to read any disc at all. So, until I upgrade my capture-computer enough to be able to run and record at reasonable framerate (I get 30-40 now, which is excrutiating, especially the sound), I need to put FF12 on hold.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.