Request: The King Of Fighters '98

Last updated on 13 years ago
Y
I have tried, and now and it works well so far in my EMU. I think I will try it after I finish my current album....
Y
I have tried, and now and it works well so far in my EMU. I think I will try it after I finish my current album....
KiethSomataw99
deskawa, why don't you roll a 6 sided dice to determine who you play: 1-2 Terry, 3-4 Andy, and 5-6 Mai. a fair chance for each character you're good at
KiethSomataw99
maybe you could try nebula or winkawaks
deskawa
I tried the game again with another rom but it still works bad :/
ScHlAuChi
Yep i had the same prob, thats why i wasnt able to record it :(
KiethSomataw99
deskawa i would like you to go for a no miss run on fatal fury 2, maybe on level 1 and with savestates
deskawa
I'm decent just with Terry, Andy and May. The most powerful character is probably Terry, he is good in every aspect, I'd say.

@Schlauchi : I'm having some strange bugs with Fatal Fury 2 like characters not being able to hit the other one or timers that start at 00 seconds. Was that your problem too or maybe is my rom a bit corrupted?

KiethSomataw99
Deskawa, I'd prefer you to choose what character you think the best -Terry, Andy, Joe, Mai, Kim, Cheng, Jubei, or Bear?
KiethSomataw99
Who did you chose for SS5 and at what difficulty? When do ya plan to upload it? Also, I asked for Samurai Shodown 5 Special as Basara or maybe Gaira. It's a separate game.
ScHlAuChi
Yes done SS5 with a female already and lots of other stuff too
Kof series i had alot of losses for various reasons
I wanted to show the endbosses super moves etc, or other stuff, so you will see losses!
KiethSomataw99
Make good use of savestates; i'd prefer a no loss longplay.
KiethSomataw99
Such as Samurai Shodown 5. Remeber that I would like you to try it on female character on level 4 since you never done that before.
Raidennn
Interesting stuff! def gona watch everything! ^_^
Konnichiwa!
matanews.com/wp-content/uploads/maria-ozawa.jpg
deskawa
Ok, I have tried it right now and it works well so far in my emu. I think I'll try to make it after I finish my current lp.
ScHlAuChi
However there is one game you could do, Fatal Fury 2 - as that one has a bug on the emu i use!
In case you will do it, use Terry Bogart as he is the main storyline guy of it.
deskawa
Fine, I'll gladly see them ;)
ScHlAuChi
Dont bother with it deskawa, ive been doing the whole series recently already - just didnt get around encoding and uploading it yet tho :)

I tried doing all the missing NeoGeo games - theres still a few left tho :)
deskawa
Don't be a bitch, I have been training with the stupid USA team to make you happy!! :P
KiethSomataw99
Funny thing about this game - I wanted T-0815 to do this arcade longplay.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.