Putt-Putt Enters the Race

Last updated on 15 years ago
puttputt131
I'm uploading "Putt-Putt Enters the Race"!
puttputt131
What Happened to my longplay?

I uploaded it over a week ago!
RickyC
Putt-putt has problems. Youtube couldnt convert the file so i checked it and the video stops playing after 2 minutes. Also the audio is weird, it stops play if you skip ahead a little. I dont know how you encoded it but something when a little wrong :/
Or that you never uploaded the entire file, which we had as 240mb but thats a little high for only 2mins of gameplay.
puttputt131
But, it's over an hour!

Hmm, but I'll check it. might not have uploaded it correctly.
puttputt131
Hmm just tested it with quicktime and it DOES break up after 2 mins! will test with vlc.
puttputt131
My source copy on my hard drive plays fine (I keep the mp4 on my hard drive just in case!) so it must have been that my ftp program messed up!

I'll re-upload it!
puttputt131
I've re-uploaded it!
RickyC
Where is it? I only see one putt-putt...don't know if its new one or not. Did you deleted old one? I see one in the puttputt131 folder at 231mb. I got a few other videos to upload to youtbe first but i'll get round to it unless someone else does it first.
puttputt131
Yes it's a new one, and yes I deleted the old one.
jmchandler
How do you delete? I have some stuff in my folder that needs deleted.
puttputt131
On an ftp program right-click and click delete, like in windows! Or you could just ask hipoonios to delete them for you. Although I'm having trouble deleting folders. (Hey, hipoonios could you delete the "pc" folder in my "puttputt131 folder?)
jmchandler
Thanks, It Worked Fine.
I deleted the old/bad Abe games and renamed the new/good ones.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.