The Mana/Seiken Series

Last updated on 13 years ago
Ravenlord
Legend of mana is on my list since i started making longplays ;)
You said you'll do other games in the series also, then start doing it, if you come to LOM before i start my recording, then be my guest and do it, but while it's all about talking who is doing what, there is no point in that ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Louise
About the spirits. That's complicated stuff!

Can the player do anything to change these? E.g. killing many monsters? Or do they change on specific events?

Tsunao
It is a lot to take in, but in short: just worry about it when you are trying to activate Events (like Seeing Double).

Land placement affects the Mana levels. Lands adjacent to each other will affect one another. That is why I mentioned Sword of Mana for Pee Wee's Birdie (Sword of Mana has 3 in all Mana levels. Wisp Level 3 and Salamander Level 3 is hard, if not impossible, to accomplish.)

Example:
For Seeing Double, it requires Shade Level 3. To get that, you set Metiv(sp?) Caverns (Shade Level 1) and Lumina (Shade Level 2) adjacent to Domina. Domina's levels will also affect Metiv(sp?) Caverns and Lumina.
Louise
Thanks a lot for clearing that out =)

I got to try that once I defeat the Jewel Beast. It must have killed me 50 times by now =(

T
Here's what I've decided to do.

If Ravenlord does Legend of Mana before I can do it then he can claim that for himself, I won't have any problems with it.

The Good News is that I'm finally free to start properly on FF Adventure
Tsunao
Nice.
Do you still want to do Secret of Evermore?
I feel kinda bad taking it away, and it really wasn't a game I had in mind of playing.

If you do decide to do Secret of Evermore, use the newer Snes9x (1.52 I believe). The older one gives the game sound glitches.
T
If Evermore has that glitch, I assume Secret of Mana has the same problem... in that case I'll use 1.52
Tsunao
I doubt it.
You didn't answer my question. LOL

So...you still want to do Secret of Evermore?
T
I might as well but make it not part of the series... or make a reference to it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.