Gamecube Longplays

Last updated on 13 years ago
M
Just like the N64 list, not much in there. I know there is plenty or other good games to longplay Here are some to consider:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: And yes you can do this on the Wii too

Tales of Symphonia: A great Action RPG, try to get everything like certain intereactions like Collete talking to all the dogs, some cutscenes and items

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door: Any good Mario RPG game. Good luck on the 100 floor pit challenge. I recommend beating it first before beating the final boss, who knows, the badge you get in the bottom could be useful.

Possibly other good Gamecube games, just reply to this post

lh778
Super Mario Sunshine. Sadly the one person who knows that game in and out I no longer talk to plus I have no idea how to record it.

Oh and X-men Legends 1 and 2. Maybe Sonic Heroes and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1-3.
B
i would do Mario sunshine but ive no way of recording :/ that or symphonia know that game backwards
C
A Lost Kingdoms (1 and/or 2) Longplay would be pretty awesome.
Tsunao
If I had a HD-PVR (Dazzle is forbidden. =/), I could do Symphonia (even though I'm not a Tales person.)

Twilight Princess, no way (don't have the game)

Thousand Year Door, a buddy has it. Haven't beat it. Last thing I remember was Rawk friggin' Hawk.

Other Gamecube gaemz: Lost Kingdoms anyone? I doubt anyone has it (I could do it, buuuuuut....no HD PVR and the fact that it doesn't work due to Hurricane Katrina. >_>)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.