WonderSwan Longplays

Last updated on 13 years ago
V
Well im about to record the first Wonderswan longplay Golden Axe also Translated Final Fantasy 1 will be uploaded as well. So many console uploading so little time.
Tsunao
Moved because you announced an upcoming LP.
deskawa
Nice to hear that. I tried an emulator once but didn't have any video features and it wasn't compatible with fraps either. What's the secret?
V
ahh yes! when fraps fail, the secret is called VirtualDub + SCFH DSF makes recording possible.
Placluclu
I Would record Kaze no Klonoa: Moonlight Museum, but unfortunately, It doesn't emulator the third level too well.... since its flipped or something, quite a weird console..
V
Use WSCamp thats working good for me. OswanJ has the function of visualboy advance but it lacking in the sound department.
Placluclu
Okay, that emulates the screen flip, however it dosen't actually flip the screen.. and the controls change to like w, s up and down arrow..
There seems to be no control change options, nor actually flip the screen.
I guess this game is very hard to record.
V
just use WSCamp and you will be fine.
V
Now that Bizhawk is supporting Wonderswan i just might do replace Final Fantasy 1 again.
boricuaretrogamer
I think the idea to record that game on Bizhawk or WSCamp are fine (in my opinion) bro :D
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.