Johtto's Longplay Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
johtto
There was a recent deletion of longplays from the cubex55 channel, so i've replaced the pajama sam youtube link with the one for my personal channel until the cubex55 channel has reuploaded it.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
The cubex55 account for our longplays has been shut down due to copyright issues, so all of my longplays youtube links will be replaced with the youtube links to my personal channel. Some of the longplays will not have any youtube link as i don't have them uploaded, Sorry.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
All the longplay youtube links for my personal channel i have not uploaded are now re-directed to the links for Cubex55. I will be submitting a new longplay, either today or tomorrow. It's of a game called "To The Moon," its a fantastic game. it has earned its spot among my top favorite games, if not is first now. The story is very emotional and is a big difference from all of the games made today. I hope to see many people watching it and enjoying it as i did :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I uploaded my To The Moon to my personal channel and put the link to the youtube in the first post, as of RIGHT NOW, it is processing. :D please watch it, the game is awesome.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
First post re-updated, with my idle longplays and my in progress longplays. I've been told that a longplay of the Metal Gear Solid versions for xbox 360 is allowed, as it is a different console. So i have recorded MGS2 and will be editing out, my mistakes shortly. Ratchet and Clank is FINALLY ready to be encoded as i was lazy and didn't want to edit it :P as for my longplays that were in progress, some will be put into idle until MGS2 and RnC are done. My latest longplay of "To The Moon" was released, and i hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
I loved the To The Moon LP. It was a very unique experience. The atmosphere and music (especially the music) has been some of the best I've seen in recent years. Nice choice.
johtto
Thanks for appreciating it, and the game had a very emotional feeling by the end i HAD to longplay it. To be honest, i had only played about half of the game, then i started the longplay, so the last 2 hours and 30 minutes was a very enjoyable experience. :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I got alot of positive feedback on my To The Moon longplay and am glad to see it was enjoyed by so many people as much as i enjoyed playing it. Now i came here to post about me putting the download link to the longplay in the first post (forgot to at first.) Now for my upcoming longplays, Ratchet and Clank has started encoding, i am using higher quality settings so it will be a little longer each part. I was told that MGS HD collection can be done because of the different console. So MGS 2 I have recorded and is being encoded, but will be a bit of time due to multiple projects.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Razgriz2012
johtto I'll be waiting for syphon filter)))
TypeO4ever
RDR will be sweet
johtto
After MONTHS of having Ratchet and Clank recorded, and going through 2 edits and encodings of the whole LP, i finally have a finished video that has little to no desyncing issues, and is uploading. Until it is uploaded to cubex55, i will have it uploaded to my personal channel and supply the link to the first post. Im now in the process of splitting my MGS2 LP into parts then onto Encoding. My next few projects that will be done are L4D 1 and Mirrors Edge, both on the Xbox 360.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
ATLAST! The link for the first part of my Ratchet and Clank longplay is in the first post! The link is provided by my own youtube channel, as the LP is not on the site yet. Part 2 is processing in youtube, and Part 3 is starting upload.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Link for part 2 of the three parts for Ratchet and Clank are in the first post. Part 3 is uploading.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Part 3 of my Ratchet and Clank longplay link to youtube is in the first post.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
With my Ratchet and Clank longplay being finished, and uploaded to my personal channel, Im waiting for RickyC to upload it to youtube. He is also in charge of uploading Mass Effect, so i have to wait. D:
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Ah Yes! After such a LONGGGGG time of having Ratchet and Clank on my in-progress list, its finally earned it spot in my finished section! I thank RickyC for uploading the video to youtube :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenswood
Can't wait for the Metal Gear HD Collection. Keep it up, johtto.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
johtto
Thanks for the inspiration :P, the MGS HD Longplays wont be out for a while, sadly. The longplays themselves i have to finish recording. I have MGS2 story recorded, i need to do the snake tales as well as the VR missions. MGS 3 and Peace walker, i have not started, and i have never played peace walker before. Encoding takes so long i usually can never finish a part before i have to do something else and have to cancel it :\, BUT! I will finish them no matter what! MGS is my favorite game series of all time and having the chance to put one or multiple of them on this site would be a dream :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I re-formatted the first post to look more appealing then it was before, Feedback on how it looks would be nice, and i'll make any changes that are needed. I also added the download link for Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
It makes me happy, having the most viewed Topic in all the forums! Thanks guys :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.