Another new one!

Last updated on 13 years ago
F
Okay okay, so I lurked a little, joined, made a post, lurked moreand generally didn't say anything since the first post. I figured I should throw out an official "Hi everyone, I'm new!" since people here keep being decent.

I've played games since there was 8 bit nintendo cereal but kinda fell out of gaming at the end of the PS1 era, played a bit on the PS2 but been mostly quiet gaming since the late 90s/early 2000s, I think. Always been a huge Phantasy Star fan more than anything else (and I'm still going to cheer on Valis for his longplays, I've enjoyed seeing him play others, including Valis...thank you for the warm fuzzy feelings! :) )

Been watching some of the longplays here and thinking about joining in myself, as the general feeling here is pretty much what I'd wanted to do "back then"...though I'm a bit to rusty to jump right in quite yet. Need to find a nice spot to start at first...
Visit the FileExtensions.net homepage for access to our entire File Extensions Library
Our handy file extension (I.E. .doc, .pdf, .divx, .rar, etc.) index helps you find out the file type and which programs to use to open your files

open file extension
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.