Last updated on 12 years ago
3rdy
welcome to my LP thread if you have a request just ask :3

game's that im workinng on.

cave story+(on hold for the moment :P)

game's im thinking of doing

dracula the resurrection(PC)
plants vs zombie's (pc)
psychonauts (pc thing is i havent 100%ed it before XD)
lego harry potter years 1-4 (pc)
the simspons (arcade 2 player run :P)

games that i have finished and approved

metal gear 2 (ps2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFwxh7X1HLU&feature=channel_video_title)
johtto
Plants vs zombies for the xbox360 was already done by me, its on the archive. As for the Rug Rats game, im curious as to which game you plan on doing.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
As for epsxe, use PSXjin. it has an in-game recording option (movie) then you just play it back then select dump to avi. then bam your longplay is avi.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
3rdy
the pc game and the xbox game are fairly different

as for wich rugrats game its Search For Reptar the really really buggy one xD and ty ill try psxjin out later

also a small update on metal gear 2 iv decided i dont like how the 1st recording went i hurped the durp way to meny times :P and its not only getting found its also going 100% the wrong way and wasting about 4-5 minits -_-
I was planning on doing the 360 version of Lego Harry Potter so feel free to do the PC version if you want to. I'll watch it :-D (Doing games that have already been done is ok, especially if it's on a different platform!) (We do accept other alternative playthroughs but there is not really any point in having 10 different playthroughs of the same game 2-3 is plenty)
R
good message?
johtto
Oh about the rug rats game, i was planning on doing that. but go for it! :D im not gonna ruin anyone's longplays
Metal Gear! uhhggg
3rdy
if you want to do it go ahead i dont even have the ISO for it yet :P
johtto
Thanks, but the game is extremely glitchy, mostly caused by emulator stability and the way the game was made. That longplay is still open to whoever wants to do it.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
As for emulators, Here a site that has a list of emulators that have in-game recording + avi support : http://tasvideos.org/EmulatorResources.html
Metal Gear! uhhggg
3rdy
thanks jon

update

starting pokemon yellow LP soon
removed metal gear solid (gameboycolor) do to the fact i dont remember athing about it xD
3rdy
update

mea im not going to do games that you have to record on useing the emulator just dont like doing it that way >_> i will make some exaction's tho

iv also updated the list of games im thinking of doing to :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.