Fighting Games?

Last updated on 12 years ago
M
I've noticed there's very few fighting game LPs that aren't Street Fighter.

I reckon that it would be very easy to make an LP of a fighting game. Too easy in fact. If one was to make an LP of a fighting game-

Is an arcade mode play through acceptable (typically takes 15 minutes)?
Does it have to be an elongated 'story' mode?
Can it be done with just one character?

Just curious, I have nothing planned.
R
haha this is not true there are many different fight game. i visited it and check my own self about all the games.
you may also check it
Stealthborn
Soul Calibur would be a great idea. But here are some other ones if anyone wants to try:

-Eternal Champions: Challenge From the Darkside (Mega CD)

-X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PSX/Saturn)

-X-Men: Children of the Atom (PSX/Saturn)

-Clayfighter 63 1/3-Sculptor's Cut (N64)

-Street Fighter III (DC)

-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (DC)

-Project Justice (DC)

-Rival Schools (PSX)

-Rakugakids (N64)

-Rakugaki Showtime (PSX)

-Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. (N64)

-Ehrgeiz (PSX)

-Bushido Blade (PSX)

-Bushido Blade 2 (PSX)

-Tobal No. 1 (PSX)

-Tobal 2 (PSX)

-Star Gladiator (PSX)

-Plasma Sword (DC)

-Power Stone (DC)

-Power Stone 2 (DC)

-Marvel vs. Capcom (DC)

-Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC)

-Dead or Alive (Saturn)

-DOA2 (DC)

-Capcom vs. SNK (DC)

-Capcom vs. SNK 2 (PS2/XBOX/DC/GC)

There's a lot on this list and I might have gone overboard, but for anyone who is interested, look at the possibilities!
johtto
I've noticed that most of the fighting games are in the arcade section, I would love to longplay a few fighting games on consoles such as the soul caliber series or even mortal kombat. Problem is, i don't own any of the games in those series D: With that said, i might continue my quests through the series of Dragon Ball Z, Alot of people seemed to like the longplay. Any suggestions?
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Stealthborn
I'll admit that there could be more fighting games as well. Though we've seen a fair amount in the arcade section, there should be more. There are some great games out there that Capcom did that could be covered like Marvel vs. Capcom, Rival Schools series, Darkstalkers, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Street Fighter III among other things.
G
Thanks for the information

johtto wrote:
G
" data-content="Send Message">@gloriashern , That game is a First Person Shooter, fighting games are games such as Mortal kombat, or street fighter, etc. :P