Resident Evil - Revelations

Last updated on 12 years ago
O
Recently released Resident Evil Game for the 3DS. I am a fan of RE since 1996 but refuse to buy a 3DS just for this game. A longplay would be marvelous to watch...
Tsunao
Impossible to do unless you like watching something recorded from a camcorder of sorts.
Omaru
Yeah I think all DS longplays run off emulators, there's none for the 3ds at the moment and if there are they are probably limited. Sadly there's no w ay to record the stream other than with cam (look up videos on youtube to see what Tsunao means, really poor quality stuff.
kireev20000
Welcome to the community!
I
Try video from this Russian torrent tracker (registration required): http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3942252
Tsunao
i know a place where I can download 3DS ROMs without resorting to torrents. [d]Dunno if it has it since I don't follow 3DS scene releases.[/d] Doesn't have it, but it wouldn't matter. I don't follow 3DS scene releases.

-edit:
What I meant was...it HAS RE:R, but not the NA version.

Omaru pretty much summed it up: at the moment of this post, there is no 3DS emulator (or an emulator that can run 3DS ROMs), hence "...unless you like watching something recorded from a camcorder...".

Anything that says about 3DS emulator is a lie!!
I
//Tsunao sorry I updated post.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.