Requests and comments

Last updated on 12 years ago
lostyouth
Dear longplayers,

first of all thank you so much for all the time and the effort you put into your channel on YouTube. It is a great pleasure to see some things that marked my younger years especially when on a certain game I see some solutions that didn't occurred when I was playing those games. It's fun and makes me smile seeing the stuff that seem so easy now but in those days were just too hard to figure it out. Sometimes it makes me go crazy and I feel so stupid...

Anyway, as a requests I propose as follows:

1.) Doom 3...DOOM 3...DOOM <3

It was one of those games that gave me a few heart failures while playing it. I would appreciate very much if you would do complete, full walk of it, all the cut-scenes and all the items. Don't rush to fast through the hell.

2.) The fall of Max Payne.

I liked that "noir" feeling that goes through the game and since you did post the longplay of the first part, and the third one is coming out soon it would be nice to have the second already.

3.) This is more of a suggestion then a request.

What about WW2 genre?

MEDAL OF HONOR! You must make a longplay of that. The whole series for the PC, Wii and PS 2. May I suggest to put that in a special playlist like ww2 games? Call of duty did started as a very good ww2 game, did it not? In that sense, what about IL sturmovik? It is a simulation, and as a simulation the number of solutions for a certain type of the missions could be enormous but nevertheless, the goals for the missions were the same, and you hat to finished them to continue. I know that this may look inappropriate to all those flight simulator lovers but hey, it' just an idea. Why not?

4. ) What about Silent hunter series? Ok, now, that's just too stupid because it could take a lifetime to present one mission after another and....just disregard this.

5.) But there is one type of sport games that could be posted as a longplays. This is more of a question then a request and I would like to hear your opinion on that. What about Tiger Woods PGA series? I bet you could win all holes as a first on the rankings and yes, there are numbers of the holes that golf enthusiasts did on their own so they can be downloaded and put into the game as an additional challenge, but I would like to hear your opinion on that too. Can we at leas discuss this? I say that because those playlists and longplays wannabe on the YouTube so far are just not something that I look from a golf game. Either the comments are too stupid or idiotic or the gameplay is so offensive to my intelligence that I can't hold more then a few holes watching it. Your longplays would be much better and I thank you for not commenting the gameplays you do. Thank, thank, thank you so much, I can't stress enough how much this is important to me.

6.) Please, please, please make a longplay, complete, all of it, of the YAKUZA series for the PS 1, 2, 3. Damn I loved that game. Drama, the fights were so fun, the story...

And finally...

7.) I would like to applaud to your attempts of posting games in a different language. The man is more worth if he knows more languages and the kids would learn them better if they have been playing the same game number of times let's say in Russian, or in French, in Italian or in German language. Hell even on Japanese, it would be so fun and more for them to learn that way of different cultures and ways of others. So, keep up the good work in that direction too!

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work,

yours truly lostyouth.
lostyouth
Lazy bastard as I am, I see now that some games are already requested...

Oh well...

It's then the waiting time...
kireev20000
we definitely need more Longplayers)

all Requests = world Of Logplays now x1000))
KiethSomataw99
Eventually, I will become a longplayer as soon as I understand encoding.
johtto
Kieth, just go to the IRC sometime, except during the daytime, im in school. and someone will help you
Metal Gear! uhhggg
lostyouth
Unforgivable. Unforgivable from me not to mention two more games.

Borderlands

and

The moment of silence (adventure).

I’ll probably remember more stuff…in some undetermined time in future.

Cya
johtto
I had been thinking of doing borderlands :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
lostyouth
That would be an enormous effort.

Maybe rather Deus Ex?

Or Silent Hill 2, 3, 4, 5?

But if you want a real challenge...the challenge...:-)

Onimusha series

and

Sword of the Samurai

as well

Way of the Samurai, all series...

And you have what to do for the rest of your life...

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.