What XBLA Games Do You Wanna See Longplayed?

Last updated on 12 years ago
I am getting a HD PVR relatively soon and I will be doing Xbox 360 longplays (mostly XBLA). Is there any certain game you wanna see longplayed?

Here is a link to my XBL Profile. A few of these games were demos but ask what the game is and I will answer with Yes I have it or No I don't.

Xbox Gamertag
C
DOOM and DOOM II?
I got it coach ;)
J
would love 1 for feeding frenzy and have you got burger time?
johtto
Haha, love burger time :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
W
Alien Hominid, World of Sour and Super Meat Boy.

justseedy wrote:
would love 1 for feeding frenzy and have you got burger time?

I have Feeding Frenzy 2.

"Alien Hominid, World of Sour and Super Meat Boy."

I deleted Super Meat Boy, Do not have Alien Hominid, and never heard of World of Sour (Skittles)
johtto
Still haven't beaten Doom II on the 360 yet.. Might do that :\
Metal Gear! uhhggg
W
Hardly anyone knows about World of Sour its a new one that came out two weeks ago. I'm a die hard XBLA fan.
U
Please consider LPing Fez.
Dersu
I'd also love to see Fez, not to mention the Dishwasher games. Thanks.
PillsOfDeath
I've Made the first episode of The Walking Dead.

It's not available yet but it will be soon enough :)
norsebard
Is Kotor 1 and2 on Xbox live Arcade?
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
No KOTOR 1 and 2 are not on XBLA, at least they weren't the last time I checked. I have A Physical Copy of Both (That is I think I have KOTOR 2 lying around somewhere...) I know I have and where I have the first one, and both of them are games I have been thinking about recording, I just haven't got around to it. I started playing RAGE today (I had that game lying around for a while too...) I just have to find the time to sit down and play it, and then I'll probably get in the mood to actually record it as well. :-)
norsebard
Do Tron 2.0 Killer App for Xbox.
Omaru
Shadow complex and I guess something like Limbo (has someone already done limbo?)
AZD-WOL
Oh! Shadow Complex and Limbo! I agree with you Omaru.

Too bad that I don't have all the wires to do it. I still need a long Component cable to view anything recorded with with my HD PVR. I'm so close to providing...something and yet I'm still missing a couple things to do that going by that recording thread. It may have been updated.

As for my personal request, I would LOVE for someone to do a longplay of Radiant Silvergun Story mode with all cutscenes and subtitles in it.

I doubt someone would do that since that is a Shooter of epic hard proportions. Lots of training is required to do that. Oh god...I wish money wasn't such a issue.

I'm sad.
That reminds me, I wonder if Tsunao ever completed Megaman ZX Advent? Probably not.
Tsunao~.
D
Explosion man, bionic commando...
norsebard
I did like the Bionic Commando remake.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.