Favorite game of your life

Last updated on 12 years ago
C
Just recently I have started reminiscing all of the games I played even on those ones that I never owned but played as well all the way from NES to PS2

Tops Excluding the well known FF titles are;

LOZ Ocarina of time N64
LOZ link to the past SNES
Battletoads NES
Ape Escape PS1
Sonic the hedgehog 1,2,3 & Knuckels
Tactics Ogre
Ogre Battle march of the black queen

I could keep going you know!!!
Spazbo4
I have a tie between Metal Gear Solid PS1 and Chrono Trigger
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
kireev20000
Xenogears and FF9.
Frederikct112
The very first Mario game and the first Final Fantasy game.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
TheGamer9182
Either The Walking Dead, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Or the Portal series.
M
Portal 2 is the best game i have ever played. Before i played it, it didnt look too interesting, but after i finished it, i consider it a masterpiece. Everyone should play that game. I was thinking of making a longplay of it, but i see there is already one on the site, but not on youtube. Why? It's such a great game, please upload it when you have time.
C
Half Life 2 or Super Mario Sunshine.
Spikestuff
The Legend of Spyro:
*dun dun dun*
Dawn of the Dragon
golgota18
Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
johtto
Snake eater? Really? I always found that that game in the series really lacked in some way. I just didn't find it as enjoyable as the rest of the series. MGS1 being my favorite in the series was great.

Just my opinion :3
Metal Gear! uhhggg
TwilightKitsune
My all time favorite game, is EarthBound. It's a game with an interesting Battle Mechanic, awesome music, and a sense of humor.
O
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Why? Because it got me back into games. I was off games for a long time until dreamcast, once that died I stayed away for a bit, played a bit of xbox and gamecube but, eventually sold it all, and did not play WW until around 2 years after its release. I even dismissed it when I first played it, but then someone told me to just go with it, and after a bit, I realized it was amazing, and that games can be amazing.

I would like to thank longplays and all of its users! Thanks to the longplays, I have been able to enjoy games that I just don't have the time for, or really suck at :)

Oh and my runner up would be Indigo Prophecy, because it made me realize that games can be more story driven. Love Quantic Dream now, and if it weren't for them I would never have bought a PS3.
B
1) mortal kombat
2) minecraft
3) runescape
4) nba 2k13
5) crash twinsanity
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.