Grim Fandango

Last updated on 12 years ago
Grim Fandango for PC, please

[img align=left width=300]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/76/Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg[/img]
norsebard
I have to finish the Longplay I'm on(Shadowrun for Megadrive) but rest assured this Lucas Arts masterpiece will be Longplayed.
I think Grim Fandango will be a wonderful Longplay.
Yeah that is a great game, perfect for a Longplay! I for one will be looking forward to seeing how you tackle that one. (I never got to actually complete the game, so a longplay would be great)
PillsOfDeath
What a wonderfull game with a great story!!!

I played this one has a kid and it was pretty hard.

Of course know, it's a piece of cake :p

Can't wait to see it.
norsebard
"Talky" Adventure Games make some of the best Longplays IMO.
The Longest Journey was fun. I have no Mouth and I must Scream, Beneath a Steal Sky. Snatcher, too.
Grim Fandango may be my favorite though.
Great voice acting, awesome(for the time) GLide graphics, great script writing. All around, I'd say Grim Fandango is one of the best Adventure Games ever made.

Psychonauts would be a good Longplay, too.
Hmmm... Psychonauts, designed by Tim Schaefer, the guy behind Full Throttle, that could be an interesting game to Longplay, certainly (I never got to play that one myself I'm afraid, so a Longplay is what I need! :-D) Will you be recording the PC version?
Omaru
This would make a great LP, the true original 'walking dead' point & click adventure game :D
Keplerplaytru
When I saw for once that LP didn't have this game I couldn't believe it, this game is a must for the site.
norsebard
^I felt the same way.
That's why I figured I had to Longplay Grim Fandango. It's just too good to be left out.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.