The HUEG request compilation thread! (Ver. 1.1?)

Last updated on 12 years ago
C
Just wanted to point out that the Evil Unleashed subtitle for Doom for Atari Jaguar is incorrect. It should be just Doom [Atari Jaguar]. Evil Unleashed was a subtitle id Software planned to use for Doom for a while while Doom still was in development. It has never been used for any officially released Doom game.
T
I like to reserve use for 5 Super Nintendo Games I plan to do:

Demon's Crest
Terranigma
Soul Blazer
Front Mission
Spawn
Diegytto2009
about the Mortal Kombat Armageddon, will the Konquest mode be done?
KnightOfPlutoIX
I'd like to see more N64 love. Especially Bomberman 64, haven't played it in ages and there are no proper longplays of it on youtube yet :(. Just hearing the music from it brings me back!!
Lemmy556
I was pretty sure there was more on that list which are already done, but found these by just looking and remembering

Cave Story [PC]
Deadly Towers [NES]
Dick Tracy [NES]
Sonic 3 and Knuckles(as Sonic and Tails)

When I got more time I would like to play some of those games from the list instead of spamming some Amstrad CPC games.

Anyone has started playing and recording following games?

Mother 3(already have chapter 1)
Mario and Luigi super star saga (Fun game indeed)
Jazz jackrabbit (I will start recording when I can complete most of the levels 100%)

TypeO4ever
would really enjoy watching an lp of the last remnant
Ralphus
S
I Expected Half Life 1 In The H List Oh Well :(
johtto
It's not there because it has already been done :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjReutZLfQ
Metal Gear! uhhggg
S
Oh yea O_O
KiethSomataw99
Remove Vagrant Story, Call of Duty United Offensive, The Longest Journey, Samurai Zombie Nation, No One Lives Forever (Replace with No One Lives Forever 2 and Contract J.A.C.K.), NAM-1975, Area 51? (Done on Sega Saturn).
Ravenswood
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine for the Mega Drive is completed. The remaining versions of the game left are the Master System and the Game Gear.

Remove Super Mario Advance 2 (GBA), Driver 2 (PS1), Spyro the Dragon (PS1), and Resident Evil 4 (PS3).
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
There are some longplays I would really like to see that I didn't see on your list.

Rise of the Triad: Dark War (PC)
No More Heroes (WII)
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (WII)
Harvester (PC)
Nightmare Creatures (PSX)
Wolverine: Anamantium Rage (Both Genesis and SNES)
Way of the Warrior (3DO)
Mace: The Dark Age (Arcade and Nintendo 64)
Police Quest 1 VGA (PC)
7th Guest (PC)
11th Hour (PC)
Clock Tower (PSX)
Clock Tower: First Fear (SNES)
Tattoo Assassins (Arcade)
Primal Rage (Arcade)

Thank You:)
X
I would've liked to see some longplays of Onimusha series if it is possible. :) To be precise:

Onimusha Warlords (PS2)
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny(PS2)
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege(PS2)
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams(PS2)

Thanks.
M
A new walk/playthrough of "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots" should be made because the other one was only in 240p and 360p. That would be awesome to watch it in HD.

No offence to RickyC.
johtto
Morrison, I actually have that on my list of "To-Do's" I (or someone else) will get to it eventually, sorry D:
Metal Gear! uhhggg
E
Hello Tsunao!

Thank you for bringing these games. I also recommend Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2, Heroes Of Might And Magic, Starcraft and GTA.

But if it's not only strategy games, then i also recommend these games:

Onimusha: Warolds
Onimusha 2: Samurais Destiny
Onimusha 3: Demon Seige
Onimusha 4: Dawn Of Dreams

These are my requests as well! I hope these games will be shown soon! Especially Dungeon Keeper 2, Heroes Of Might And Magic 3, 5, 6 & Onimusha 1, 2, 3 and 4! :)
E
Note that all the Onimusha games are for PS2!

Dungeon Keeper 2 & All Heroes Of Might And Magic games are for PC!

I can recommend some more games which i remember from childhood:

Gruntz
Rumble Racing
Spyhunter 2
E
Gruntz is for Pc.

Rumble Racing & Spyhunter 2 is for PS2.

I do not know how to record with any programs so I do not have any recommendations in that.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.