New here :)

Last updated on 12 years ago
L
Well Im new here so Im introducing myself. Dominique, 20 years old, crazy anime, manga fan, fanfic writer, gamergirl and crazy gameophile XD. I wish meet you all old and new members too. Lets be friends
johtto
Welcome to the site! If you would like to meet some of the members and admins for the site come chat with us in the IRC. You can use the "Chat" button at the top of the page or google an IRC client :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenswood
Welcome, girl gamer. If you have any questions regarding making longplays or this forum, let an experienced user know. I'm Ravenswood from the States.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Ravenlord
Welcome to the site
Sic Parvis Magna
Johtto! You stole what I was going to type! Anyways... Welcome to the site! Like Johtto said, please join us in the IRC sometimes by clicking the "chat" tap at the top of the page.
johtto
Lol, Infinite : I always right the same thing :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
V
girl gamer? cool
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
S
I am Samiasha and a crazy writer but only for money...A gamer and love to play COD...

thanks for sharing.

connection vpn,
vpn client
T
Anneyong! Welcome Dominique!
M
great... now we have another girl gamer here.... welcome!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.