Last updated on 12 years ago
sonicmaster789
Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)
Mortal Kombat (PS3 or Xbox 360)
Final Doom (PSX or PC)
Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)
Tsunao
Sunshine already requested (like...3 times? Iunno.)
So was Mortal Kombat (2011).

Pray someone will do Duke Nukem 3D and Final Doom.

Supposedly (according to the shoutbox), johtto (journeys) has finished Left 4 Dead and is encoding it, but it will take him (her...it? >:3) forever to finish the encode. =P

[d][size=xx-small]Yeah...yeah...I know johtto is male. I want to have fun here.[/size][/d]
sonicmaster789
Fire Emblem (Gamecube)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (Snake Tails and V.R Missions) (PS2 or PC )
Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses (PS2)
Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 (N64)
Pokemon Colesseum (Gamecube)
Ravenswood
There's no such game as MGS2: Substance. There is MGS3: Subsistance, but it's already requested.

Pokemon Colosseum for the GameCube is already requested and on Tsunao's huge list.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
johtto
Lol, what Tsunao mentioned was true. I have Left 4 Dead finished for the 360 and have 2 more parts to encode. :P

Ravenswood: There is indeed a Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance. As far as i know it what the PC version of the game, because i have it.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
sonicmaster789
and i also have Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance but don't count on me to do it,i keep dying on it
sonicmaster789
well every idea i have is on that long list so there's no reason to list anymore requests from here,i'll just have to wait and see if anyone does any of them,i just wish more games would be added to the N64 since the list only has like 5 games on it,here's one final request from me,please make at least 5 more games on the N64 list

that is all thank you and have a nice day :)
sonicmaster789
i got a question,on Left 4 Dead are you gonna separate episodes to parts?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.