SILENT HILL SERIES

Last updated on 12 years ago
XiM
Hello

after i downloaded about 50 LP's of this site i decided to get an account and do some LP's

since i know this site (2010) there are no SILENT HILL LP's

:(

So i will do :

SILENT HILL 1 and SILENT HILL 3
maybe SILENT HILL 2 and SILENT HILL 4

BUT - please dont ask about
- Silent Hill Homecoming or Silent Hill downpour
because they are BULLSHIT and have destroyed the franchise!!!

--- i will need some time for preparations to do this LP's because i want to do them perfectly - catching all of the atmosphere!!! that means also the LP's will be longer as they need to be because i WON'T rush thru the games! Silent Hill is a masterpiece and deserves to be handeld like one ;)

if someone got a question feel free to ask, if you got some special wishes for the LP's feel free to tell me

(sry for bad english)

johtto
I have a question, What system are these longplays going to be for? Another thing, Please join our IRC, (Either by "Chat" button on the top of the page, or by using an IRC Client) if you have any issues or have your own questions on how the longplays should be handled when it comes to encoding them, thank you.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
XiM
Silent Hill 1 will be PSX emulator on PC (i guess, mabye directly from PSX if i have the chance to get a recordinghardware)

Silent Hill 2 - 3 - 4 will be PC ( if i get the hardware maybe PS2)

If i have questions i will ask (about encoding and so on)

;)
smegbug2
I've been waiting forever for the Silent Hill series to be covered, thanks a lot for doing this.
Me: "Just had an epiphany, being in a chatroom with gamers is like an "It's Pat" sketch, only longer and with a lot more people."
R
Silent hill series is one of my best gaming series. Silent hill is set in mutiverse reallity and alternate dimension whose formis based on the series enoymous illusory american town. This is what I like it.
sonicmaster789
oh wow i can't wait to see this,it's a bit like Resident Evil
paisan
Nice one XiM, sooo looking forward watching especially SH 1 and 2 ^_^
smegbug2
Update?
Me: "Just had an epiphany, being in a chatroom with gamers is like an "It's Pat" sketch, only longer and with a lot more people."
D
It's been a couple of months, just wanted to know how the LP is going? Looking forward to watching.
T
Silent Hill 1 has been done already... by this guy
Stenio_Henrique
Silent Hill Origins PLEASE
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.