MihaiBest LongPLays

Last updated on 11 years ago
M
ufff.. finally finished recording black ops 2! my next project is... Metro 2033!
M
ok, so now i finally finished the crysis games... my next project is... doom 3 bfg edition! also i will try to record nfs underground for pc (widescreen and hd)
Stenio_Henrique
I look forward to your Need for speed underground, I love the PC version because of the graphics.
J
Thanks for all the longplays!
Just curious: you're doing Doom 3 listening and reading everything (audio logs, e-mails), or just as quick as possible?
M
i'm doing this way: when i get a pda, i start the audio track, then i show the emails, but not too long, for the video to not become boring. people can stop the video to read them in detail if they want to. then i continue playing, with the audio log still playing sometimes.
M
finally finished nfs underground, almost 8 hours of great racing game, in nice 1280x720 resolution. the next game is probably gonna be nfs underground 2 :)
M
The NFS Underground 2 longplay is on hold for now. I decided my racing skills are not good enough (yet), so probably i'll start again after some time when i get better.

Also, i finished FEAR 3 and Red Ocean, and the next fps game is gonna be... Unreal! Also, my future plans incluse the Riddick games, Modern Warfare games, and i'll see after.
M
so, another update: finally finished nfs most wanted 2005 with 100% career completion. next one is nfs carbon and so on.. also modern warfare 2 is almost done, next is modern warfare 3.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.