MihaiBest LongPLays

Last updated on 11 years ago
M
so, another update: finally finished nfs most wanted 2005 with 100% career completion. next one is nfs carbon and so on.. also modern warfare 2 is almost done, next is modern warfare 3.
M
The NFS Underground 2 longplay is on hold for now. I decided my racing skills are not good enough (yet), so probably i'll start again after some time when i get better.

Also, i finished FEAR 3 and Red Ocean, and the next fps game is gonna be... Unreal! Also, my future plans incluse the Riddick games, Modern Warfare games, and i'll see after.
M
finally finished nfs underground, almost 8 hours of great racing game, in nice 1280x720 resolution. the next game is probably gonna be nfs underground 2 :)
M
i'm doing this way: when i get a pda, i start the audio track, then i show the emails, but not too long, for the video to not become boring. people can stop the video to read them in detail if they want to. then i continue playing, with the audio log still playing sometimes.
J
Thanks for all the longplays!
Just curious: you're doing Doom 3 listening and reading everything (audio logs, e-mails), or just as quick as possible?
Stenio_Henrique
I look forward to your Need for speed underground, I love the PC version because of the graphics.
M
ok, so now i finally finished the crysis games... my next project is... doom 3 bfg edition! also i will try to record nfs underground for pc (widescreen and hd)
M
ufff.. finally finished recording black ops 2! my next project is... Metro 2033!
M
ok so i finished the longplay of the game homefront, now im working on the n64 game, goldeneye 007 ;)

also im doing red faction 2
M
i did it on medium.. but why do you wanna re-record that game? its not even that good...
Ravenlord
will do, were you playing those FPSs that you recorded on normal or on hard? I'm asking because I plan to record Pacific Assault on hard, if you did, then I won't bother :)
Sic Parvis Magna
M
ok but please do them in 16:9 widescreen.
Ravenlord
I will record them on PC on hard difficulty, I did first Modern Warfare like that, if you want to record them also you can if you want, cannot record L4D at the moment, have to much other things, we'll have to postpone it
Sic Parvis Magna
M
Hey Ravenlord, if you don't mind, let me do the modern warfare games. Anyway, when are we going to do left4dead ?
Ravenlord
Don't worry Airborne is in my plans from long ago, as for Modern Warfare, I did first one, will do the rest in next weeks ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
M
I was going to do a longplay of medal of honor airborne, to continue the WW2 fps saga, but i think i'm gonna drop it, for several reasons:
1. I like to cut out all my deaths in a longplay, but in this game you basically can't (too long to explain)
2. The game is bad. Seriously. Bad gameplay mechanics, autoaim on pc (lol), etc. Why can't they make it like in cod, where the controls are perfect?

And people still say moh is a good series..

So I'll stop playing this game, until for now. My next project will be probably BioShock. And in april i will do the cod waw, black ops and black ops 2, then the modern warfare games, sometime later on..
Frederikct112
I can only say 1 thing to L4D2.....Good Freaking Luck :D
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Ravenswood
I mostly request games for console systems, but I found some PC games you might record in the future.

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Ring
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
M
As a matter of fact I heard about this game. I want first to see the movie from dusk till dawn, then play the game :) So yeah, ill do it in the future.
NPI
mihaibest, can you consider From Dusk Till Dawn as your future longplay (if you can find that game)?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/from-dusk-till-dawn/screenshots
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.