Spazbo4

Last updated on 11 years ago
Spazbo4
So I recently got an avermedia game capture so i can record my ps3 and stuff and upload to this site so i guess here are the games I want to do, if anybody is already going to do these games are currently working on them just let me know. I have a PS3 so all of these games will be played on that console.

Resident Evil 4 (Completed Needs To Encode)
Resident Evil 4 Assignment Ada (Completed Currently Encoding)
Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways (Completed Needs To Encode)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Twisted Metal Black
House Of The Dead 4
Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles
House Of The Dead Overkill
Spiderman 2

Those are the games that I will do if nobody tells me that they are already doing them, I also check the website to see if any are already up and I didn't see any but I could be wrong so let me know if any game I am doing is already up as well.
Connor
R&C Quest for Booty is already done, and I'm planning to do All 4 One as well pretty soon.

Although with that huge list you should probably prioritise the items a bit. No point in allocating a game if it's going to take a year or more before you get around to it.

Also, make sure to check with a mod (ScHlAuChi) if your capture method is considered good enough, if you haven't already. Nothing like spending hours on a Longplay only to find out after that the quality isn't good enough...
Phlebiac
Would like to see Code Veronica X, if i'm correct it's on no ones list.
Spazbo4
according to ScHlAuChi I will only be able to do certain games, non HD games sadly or games that originally weren't in HD but have been outfitted with an HD rerelease like Resident Evil 4.

Given that option it won't take me too long to play through these games since winter break is coming up.
Connor
You mean play PS1 games with the emulator built into the PS3? Before you do that, do a test-encode of some sample gameplay and ask if it's good enough. I've tried to do it before, and the quality is VERY bad (I was not allowed to use it for a longplay). The PS3 does some stupid upscaling with smoothing that looks absolutely horrible compared to a real emulator.
Spazbo4
i am currently trying to get into contact with ScHlAuChi about that
Spazbo4
turns out i will just use an emulator for the ps1 games
Ravenlord
I will record I'm alive but for PC, you should prioritize some of the games, there is tons on your list, it could take months for you to come to a certain game
Sic Parvis Magna
Spazbo4
these are games I want to do eventually, only a few I am working on right now and once I get an actual HD PVR i will be able to do a lot of other games as well
Spazbo4
Alright so here is an update on what games I am currently doing:

PS3:
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (Recording)
Resident Evil 5 (Recording)
Resident Evil 6 (Recording)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Uploaded)
Metal Gear Solid 2 HD (Recording)
Dead Space 3: Single Player
House Of The Dead: Overkill

PS1: Resident Evil 3 (Recording)
johtto
I hate you for doing MGS 2 HD, but you got to it first. I started it a while back (Even finished the story) but scraped it because i hated my gameplay. If you change your mind, please let me know :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Spazbo4
depends on how i do on the final boss, i just got to arsenal right before i start walking around all naked and so far i like most of my gameplay but depending on how i fight solidus might change my mind because normally i dont do so good against him
johtto
I originally scraped it due to me not treating it like a sneaking game.. i tend to just go Rambo and tranquilizing everyone and tossing them into water, but by the time i realized it.. I was shooting down metal gear's. Since you are doing the PS3 version, i might just do the 360 version, but either way.. i'm going to make a longplay or I will be watching one lol. MGS4LYFE :3
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Spazbo4
im ok at the sneaking but some parts im not so good, i cant wait to run around being naked raiden because i can always get through that part no problem
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.