Frederikct112's Progress Upon 2013

Last updated on 11 years ago
johtto
Twilight Princess has already been done :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Frederikct112
Well darn it! :-D
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Ravenswood
Kirby's Adventure Wii (European title) = Kirby's Return to Dreamland (North American title)

That was already recorded.

Maybe another Kirby game called Kirby's Epic Yarn?

I also heard you have Mario Party 9 for the Wii. I would highly suggest Mario Party 8 to cover all the Wii versions of Mario party.

The only Mario Party game available for the DS is Mario Party DS. Mind if you do that?

I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Ravenlord
check is game already done before recording it and wasting time that you can put on some other game
Sic Parvis Magna
M
i plan also on doing the cod games in a few months, on the pc.
Ravenswood
I don't know if anybody is doing these games I have listed, but here they are if you want to record those:

Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (PC/Xbox 360)
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC/Xbox 360)
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Xbox 360)
Nintendo Land (Wii U)

Good luck.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Frederikct112
Okay so you want to do CS:CZ and CS:CZDS? Its fine by me
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Frederikct112
Hmm... I might do Command And Conquer 3 Expansions but i'll have to buy Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts And Bolts and play it first but yes sure. I dont know about Nintendoland but i'll look into it later on :-)
smegbug2
Really enjoying your Left 4 Dead longplays. Nice job.
Me: "Just had an epiphany, being in a chatroom with gamers is like an "It's Pat" sketch, only longer and with a lot more people."
Frederikct112
Thank you very much (:
Ravenlord
I will do Turok and Trine 2 also but for PC ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Frederikct112
Im going to let you do it then, becuse i have not completed it for 360, and plus i have a lot of games to do beforehand :D
Ravenlord
yeah, ok, It's on my list from long before, just haven't come to it yet

thanx
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.