Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition : less than 10% done

Last updated on 11 years ago
F
Hi there :) just want to make the big announcement :) My hardware is up and running :) Just some testings to do :)

Sooo long since I'd first announced that I'm doing Duke3d. everything should be fine from here ! :)
Current longplay : Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition (Thread).

My projects
F
OK folks , my Demo Video is ready to encode. I found the best settings between quality/size. I will encode this evening and (probably) upload to Youtube tomorrow.

A question though : Should I do anything else for the admin here to validate it or what ? I want to see if the future video (that will be encoded in the same process) would be OK. I've followed most guides on support section, Talked with some of you on IRC (Who advise me to do the classic game first).

If I really have to do classic first, I'll do another demo video.

Thanks for reading this crap with a huge amount of English mistakes ;)

My projects
F
Finally finished Episode one. This shouldn't take more than a hour and 30 minutes.

I've done 30 minutes in one sitting play-through (speed-runny), with half the secrets. Add another 30 minutes for a watchable longplay and, maybe 15-30 minutes more for all secrets.

The next thing is to enhance the whole run. I want to give you the smallest duration with the most fun possible.

See the OP for further informations.

My projects
F
No HDD sounds and, I hope, Recording is better.

Cannot try recording now. Do not have enough time :/

My projects
Spikestuff
How's the setup going ffx?
F
Here it is. My new SSD is here. My current project will start very soon !

My projects
F
I shall buy my new HDD soon. I've already chosen the one I want. I now have to schedule my money.
Stay tuned for more updates :)

My projects
F
Ok, so I update the OP :)
Spikestuff
Confirm.
F
Ok :) If you doing it then you can doing it :) .

Please confirm so that I can modify the OP ;)
Spikestuff
That's not what I meant. I too am doing GT2... arcade mode... then again are you using the arcade machine or ps1 because I'm doing the ps1 version.
F
I will working on GT 2 When I have some rest Smile Found a new job recently Smile That would fix up pretty every issues I currently have Smile

I'll keep you up to date Wink

Next update : 15th June.
Spikestuff
Gran Turismo 2.... Oops.
F
Finally found a job ! I will be able to resupply myself HDDs (or SSD) and HD-PVR.
F
Added new general notice to the OP.

Please read before posting.
F
Thanks a lot I'm taking notes :) I will look at TASVideos for emulators.

I will check for dxtory too. Come back later to tell what.
M
Why are you recording ps1 games with fraps? There is a ps1 emulator that has rerecording + savestates, so you don't have to edit manually anything.

As for PC games, i recommend dxtory, using lagarith codec to record. It makes less lag than fraps and has more features.

If you have any questions, go to the irc chat. There are people there that can help you with these things.
F
Added "Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (GBA)" and "Strategy games" on future projects
F
I'm nearly finished the first run :)

Update : Skipped the first run. I've found my cars for almost all tracks. I will finalize end game tests on the fly.
M
i'm really interested in seeing the gran turismo 2 longplay. after that maybe you can record the other gran turismo games on ps2 :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.