Banjo Kazooie coming up!

Last updated on 11 years ago
Frederikct112
Yes indeed. I had decided to do the entire banjo kazooie! It's being uploaded as I speak. Note to the long play: i did not show the Stop'n'Swoop eggs or the ice key, as I feel they belong in banjo kazooie: Nuts and Bolts and yes I will be doing that too (:
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
P
Wow thank you! I will enjoy watching Banjo Kazooie very much. It's one of my all time favorite games i played during my childhood.

Playzen
Frederikct112
Ah, it was one of my favorites too C: I hope you will enjoy it once it comes out. Are you going to download it or watch it from youtube? If you are going to watch it from Youtube then you have to be very patient becuse right now as far as i know they have a busy schedule a head of them
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
P
I always download the longplays instead of watching on youtube. I find it better quality and smoother.

Playzen
S
can anyone show me where i can watch Banjo Kazooie for free ?
Frederikct112
First this is NOT a movie website, this is a longplay website were we play games! But you can download my banjo kazooie longplay once it comes out.
P
Some games, not Banjo Kazooie tho. Are almost like movies.
The living dead for example. It's like watching a mini animated tv series in a way.

Playzen
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.