Frederikct112's Progress Upon 2020 Updated

Last updated on 11 years ago
Frederikct112
Thank you resrer
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Frederikct112
A little update once again. I finally managed to finish the first main part of Age of Empires. I'm currently moving on to the expansion so hang tight for that. (:
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Frederikct112
UPDATE:

Finished uploading the main game of Age of Empires now moving towards Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome Expansion and then towards StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void after!
Frederikct112
Update: Finished Age of Empires 1 so my next project will be Starcraft 2: legacy of the void!
NPI
That was pretty fast comparing to the last one xD
Frederikct112
Yes indeed NPI considering i took a weeks break from my job to complete it! ;)
Frederikct112
Starting to record Legacy of the Void now!
Frederikct112
Update: Been a while and as usual life goes on and takes it toll.

I've decided to stop all xbox 360 longplays for now as my console broke and i dont know when i'll get a new one or when i will have time to do them.

I've begun on The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king, an expansion that i should have recorded years ago but just never did.
Frederikct112
Update time!

First post in 2019 and will hopefully not be the last either.

In this timespan i managed to finish StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void(which means the series is done YAY!), LOTR: Rise of the Witch-King and Kirby Star Allies with my friend.

Since then i have been recording Age of Empires 2: HD Edition for... 2-3 months or so. I'm halfway through and so far i have more than 25 parts and i've calculated i should have around 35-40 when im done so more than half way there! :)
Frederikct112
Update!

Proud to announce after 1/2 year my Age of Empires 2 longplay is finally done! I'm currently in the process of encoding the last videos/uploading them to Archive.

Now to take a break from RTS games for a while. Phew~

Update again:

Age of Empires 2 released!

https://www.longplays.eu/downloads.ph...ad_id=9726
J

Frederikct112 wrote:

[big]Hello Everyone, Frederikct112 here.
Im just going to make a EVER LASTING list of ALL the games i will hopefully be doing in 2019
So without further ado here it is:

XBOX 360

Fable Heroes
Mercenaires 2

WiiU

New Super Luigi U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

PC

Age of Empires III: Complete Edition
Borderlands 1
Borderlands 2
Command & Conquer: Generals (Jag will hopefully do the older C&C games)
Command & Conquer: Generals ? Zero Hour
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight
Empire Earth + Expansion
Empire Earth 2 + Expansion
Empire Earth 3 + Expansion
GTA IV + Expansions
Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
Heroes of Might and Magic III:The Shadow of Death
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Gathering Storm
Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War
Heroes of Might and Magic V
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
Heroes of Might And Magic: Might & Magic Heroes VI
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: Pirates of the Savage Sea Adventure
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: Danse Macabre
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: Shades of Darkness
The Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle-Earth I
Scribblenauts: Unlimited
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
Total Annihilation
Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency
Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics
S.W.I.N.E HD Remaster
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

LIST BELOW OF COMPLETED GAMES[/big] [big][/big]

[big]PC:[/big]

[big]Age of Empires:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Age of Empires II: HD Edition[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Youtube links coming soon[/big]

[big]Age of Mythology:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big][big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Age of Mythology: The Titans:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Counter Strike: Condition Zero:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Counter Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big]

[big]The Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle-earth II:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big] *

[big]Below is the Expansion to LOTR: BFME II[/big]

[big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 7 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 8 on YouTube[/big]

[big]* = Part 6 was sadly struck with a copyright strike so you're going to have to download it... ):[/big]

[big]StarCraft 1:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 6 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 7 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 8 on YouTube[/big]

[big]StarCraft 2: Wings Of Liberty:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big]

[big]StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big]

[big]StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 6 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Xbox 360:[/big]

[big]Banjo-Kazooie:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Dante's Inferno:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Grand Theft Auto IV:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 6 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 7 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 8 on YouTube[/big] *

[big]* = Part 1, 4 and 7 was blocked due to copyright by the copyright holder....[/big]

[big]Grand Theft Auto IV: Ballard of Gay Tony:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big][big] *

* = Part 1 was muted because of a copyright strike by the copyright holder...[/big]

[big]Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] *

[big]* = I would recommend downloading this longplay because most of the parts on Youtube are broken.[/big]

[big]Left 4 Dead:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Left 4 Dead 2:[/big][big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Red Dead Redemption: [/big][big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC:[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big]

[big]WiiU:[/big]

[big]New Super Mario Bros. U(with Sebbe12):[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 5 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Super Mario 3D World(with Sebbe12, 2 million views wow!):[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 4 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Thomas was Alone(WiiU):[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Yoshi's Wooly World(with Sebbe12):[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 3 on YouTube[/big]

[big]Nintendo Switch:[/big]

[big]Kirby Star Allies(with Sebbe12):[/big] [big]Download[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 1 on YouTube[/big] [big]()[/big] [big]Part 2 on YouTube[/big]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[big]So, its basically all the games i can come up with that i will most highly be doing.

Look on here or on the Submission Status for my current recordings.

I will take on more strategy games as i go from this post(thanks to Reinc for creating it) --- Link to thread[/big]

[big]If you have any more suggestions, please leave a comment below and I might add it.[/big]

:) LETS GET TO WORK GODDAMN IT B)

An amazingly expansive collection of Long-plays you've created, Frederikct112; It was actually, one of the Long-plays listed there that caused me to stumble upon this wonderful website & project, so for that you have my deepest gratitude. :)

I can't describe the amount of respect I give you for producing & uploading all these Long-plays since 2013, especially with taking care of a growing family & jobs, while actively maintaining the WOL's website as an Admin. In addition, I must admit this is the first time I've seen full Long-plays of old-school RTS games, a genera very close to my heart & soul.

Thank you for all your diligent work, valuable time & lovingly creations of Long-plays that many people will value greatly.
Frederikct112
Thank you very much for the compliments Jagayton!

It's always nice knowing what you created years ago is still being appreciated even today.

If i may so ask, which longplay was the one you were looking for? :)
J

Frederikct112 wrote:

Thank you very much for the compliments Jagayton!

It's always nice knowing what you created years ago is still being appreciated even today.

If i may so ask, which longplay was the one you were looking for? :)

Your Long-plays were well done & on very deserving games; they will be appreciated longer than you can imagine. :)

The Long-play was "Xbox 360 Longplay [122] Banjo Kazooie"; parts 1 - 4 on the official WOL's YouTube channel. I was surprised to find a whole YouTube channel dedicated to various Long-Players, which is what lead me here. :)
Frederikct112
Age of Empires 2 HD Edition now released on Youtube!

Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...OQvBen3sJy
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.