Hi there ^^

Last updated on 10 years ago
JadedZerg
Hi, I'm JadedZerg as as the name implies I've been playing starcraft and rts games for a long time. I was inspired by Parazzing's Spacequest 6 longplay and thought I should do one of my favorite game.

Currently I've switched back to playing 1v1 broodwar from playing SC2 since WoL beta. I just lost interest in the game and the way it is played (it was a lot of build blob -> throw blob at enemies blob, in my opinion). Currently I have been playing broodwar again for about 1 month and am currently around D+ level on ICCUP(A community server featuring lan latency and a better ladder than bnet, D+ is probably about average or slightly below average.)

At any rate my broodwar longplay is underway now and should be finished today, then encoding should take a few hours, and THEN uploading which will take a few years(150kbps upload). The whole playthrough of all three races (including secret mission) should be about 9-10 hours long and once it's done I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for reading and I hope to be a good (as well as interesting) addition to your fine community here.

Also: thanks to Frederikct112 for letting me do Broodwar despite him already laying claim to it <3 He'll be picking up the SC2 series though I think :)
Ravenlord
Welcome to the site, and also welcome addition to the library of games
Sic Parvis Magna
ScHlAuChi
JadedZerg please visit our IRC chat!
V
Welcome to this site.
xRavenXP
Welcome to World of Longplays JadedZerg, visit our chat, know our friends and learn more about this great art called longplay. ;)
boricuaretrogamer
JadedZerg welcome man! And thank you for join the best gaming comunity in the whole wide world: Longplays.org

Feel free to visit my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/drdrew20032001
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.