Kunai_U's Request list

Last updated on 10 years ago
Kunai_U
Hello again, It's Kunai_U once again with not another request, but rather a list of requests!! I noticed that some of my fave games are not on the site, and i would like to see them being played.

Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Perfect Dark (N64)

Donkey Kong 64 (N64)

Eternal Darkness-Sanity's Requiem (Gamecube)

Time Crisis 1 and 2 (Arcade-TC2 confirmed to be longplayed on the PS2)

Ghost Squad (ARCADE version, not the Wii version)

And that's about it for now. If at all possible, I would like to see Goldeneye and Perfect dark be played on the highest difficulties (00Agent and Perfect Agent.)

Thankies,

K_U
Kunai_U

mihaibest wrote:

The Simpsons Arcade game is already recorded. Also there is no game called Eternal Darkness for n64, maybe you mean for Gamecube?

Oh really? Hmmm, I must have skimmed and scanned the arcade longplay list a little too fast. And OH YES, I DID. I forgot that it was moved to Gamecube. Yes, If at all anything Do a longplay for Gamecube. I'll make the corrections to the list.

Thanks for pointin' these out!!! That just leaves Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, two of my fave FPS games for the N64.

EDIT: I'VE NOW ADDED GHOST SQUAD TO MY LIST. I WANT THE ARCADE VERSION, AND NOT THE WII VERSION BECAUSE I THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT THE ARCADE HAS THAT THE WII DOESN'T. I'VE WAS MESSING AROUND WITH THE SOUND TEST ON THE WII VERSION ONE DAY, AND I THINK THAT THERE IS A POSSIBLE FOURTH MISSION. IF YOU PLAY (I THINK CERTAIN SOUND CLIPS, IT WILL SUGGEST THAT THERE IS A POSSIBLE FINAL MISSION, ALONG WITH POWERUPS THAT DIDN'T EXIST IN THE GAME, SUCH AS THE RUBBER BALL GRENADES. PLEASE TELL ME THAT SUCH A THING EXISTS, THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY EVER SINCE I HEARD OF THIS!
M
The Simpsons Arcade game is already recorded. Also there is no game called Eternal Darkness for n64, maybe you mean for Gamecube?
Kunai_U
Ok, Ok calm down here:
1. Thank you Valis for tackling TC2 on PS2. I appreciate it.
2. Ok, I'm out of it today. Actually, I'm changing the TC1&2 to PS2/Arcade.

Ok we back on track? Good.

K_U
Spazbo4

For all sake it's better the Playstation Version cause you can show everything off, where arcade is RNG.

But RNG is what i live for
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
V
timecrisis 2 im already on it with Playstation2
Spikestuff

Kunai_U wrote:
Time Crisis 1 and 2 (Arcade)

*Looks at Submission Status*
*Looks back at this*
*Looks at Submission Status*
*Looks back at this*

WHAT? NO LOVE FOR PLAYSTATION VERSION!?
For all sake it's better the Playstation Version cause you can show everything off, where arcade is RNG.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.