A couple of NES requests

Last updated on 10 years ago
I
Kung Fu NES with complete ending (current longplay only goes through the game once showing the incomplete ending). I actually have a YouTube video "longplay" for Kung Fu nes that has the complete ending recorded (I go through the game twice), but I doubt it'd be accepted here due to certain encoding issues.

I also have YouTube video of Super Mario Bros. skimming the first round and comprehensively going through the whole game the second round (what some call Quest 2).

If the admin wish to check my videos, my YouTube profile which I no longer run is:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Masturgaimor/videos

In addition, Gun.Smoke has slightly different text in ending after going through the game three times in a row. Current longplay only goes through the game once.

Also, Final Fantasy ending in current longplay is a bit glitchy when The End message comes up. It would be good if someone could at least play through the last area in the game just to get an ending that's more accurate to how the original NES ending ran.
boricuaretrogamer
hi and welcome to the World of longplays! I think there's a longplay of Kung Fu for NES. Check it out in their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/cubex55. Also if you want to talk with the administrators of this site, ask them in the IRC chat.

Greetings from Puerto Rico and enjoy your stay!
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
I
Thanks for welcome and for responding. Ok, about Kung Fu, what is uploaded here is a playthrough in which the game is beaten once but not completed. The ending achieved in the video uploaded here is not the complete ending. The author doesn't repeat beating the game again after the first time.

If longplays are about completing as much as possible of the game, wouldn't trying to reach the best ending be part of the completion criteria?
J

Irrational wrote:

Thanks for welcome and for responding. Ok, about Kung Fu, what is uploaded here is a playthrough in which the game is beaten once but not completed. The ending achieved in the video uploaded here is not the complete ending. The author doesn't repeat beating the game again after the first time.

If longplays are about completing as much as possible of the game, wouldn't trying to reach the best ending be part of the completion criteria?

I'll check with the boss man. If he goes me the Ok, then I will do the longplay gladly. :)
I
That would be awesome, JagOfTroy. I enjoy the longplays you specifically make.
boricuaretrogamer
Welcome Irrational!
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
J

Irrational wrote:

That would be awesome, JagOfTroy. I enjoy the longplays you specifically make.

Glad to hear it. :D

Hopefully I'll be cranking out some more soon.
J
Bossman-ScHlAuChi says he will update the longplay.

As for the others, they don't really warrant a replay.

I'm pretty sure Final Fantasy was an older longplay so a lot of them had more glitches during recording back then.
I

JagOfTroy wrote:

Bossman-ScHlAuChi says he will update the longplay.

As for the others, they don't really warrant a replay.

I'm pretty sure Final Fantasy was an older longplay so a lot of them had more glitches during recording back then.

That's fair, I guess. So is ScHlAuChi cubex55?
J
Errr, no. Cubex55 is just the name for the Youtube channel.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.