Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (PC CD-ROM speech version)

Last updated on 9 years ago
G
This one is also a great point and click adventure classic from LucasArts that I would like to see. To my understanding there are two different versions of this game for MS-DOS on PC and the first one was on floppy disks and didn't have any spoken audio due size limitations so when the CDs hit mainstream, a CD-ROM version was quickly put together featuring spoken dialogue audio files. Obviously I'm rooting for the speech version out of those two. =) The game also featured three distinctly different paths, each of which featured different puzzles, dialogue, and game mechanics. Those three paths were team path, solo path, and fists path. Team and solo differ in the way that in the team path you are paired with the lady co-star, the name of whom I forget, and in the solo path you go through the game solo *duh*. The fists path includes a fighting mini game that is used instead of puzzles to brawls your way through obsticles. I, of course, root for longplays of all threes paths with priority for the dialogue-heavier team and solo paths over the fists path. Cheers.
Pronto!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.