[PSX] ? Legend of Mana

Last updated on 6 years ago
C
Legend of Mana, originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana ("Legend of the Sacred Sword: Legend of Mana"), is a 1999 action role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) for the PlayStation. It is the fourth game in the Mana series, following 1995's Seiken Densetsu 3. Set in a high fantasy universe, the game follows an unnamed hero as they restore the land of Fa'Diel by creating the world around them and completing a large number of interrelated and independent quests.

cdn2-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2011/03/feature-legend-of-mana.jpg

www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/187834-legend-of-mana-playstation-screenshot-boss-fights.png

www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/187260-legend-of-mana-playstation-screenshot-what-s-a-mana-game-without.png

www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/187837-legend-of-mana-playstation-screenshot-talk-to-duelle-for-tips.png

199.101.98.242/media/images/37097-Legend_of_Mana_(ccd)-4.jpg

img2.ruliweb.daum.net/mypi/gup/a/220/7/o/6352044582.jpg
Tsunao
I've been thinking about doing this. Might be a pain to get all events, but I'll see what I can do since I have NOTHING to do on FFXIV at the moment.
C

Tsunao wrote:

I've been thinking about doing this. Might be a pain to get all events, but I'll see what I can do since I have NOTHING to do on FFXIV at the moment.

Worth it, it is one of the great RPGs of PS1 little known by some people ....
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.