God of War Ascension on PS3

Last updated on 8 years ago
martanius
Yo. Today I started recording God of War Ascension on PS3. I'm using AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme and using component cable to get rid of HDCP protection (how you guys told me to in one of topics :)). It'll be in 720p 60FPS (GoW Ascension sadly dont have stable 60FPS (sometimes even belog 20FPS), but you wanted it to be recorded in 60FPS, so I'm doing it :)

Recorded. Encoded. UPLOADED!

imageshack.com/a/img908/1325/VrrolC.jpg
You won't know it 'till you try it.
boricuaretrogamer
That's a great idea record that game in 720 because it's recommended by the admins of this site. Good job bro.
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
Spazbo4
we want it recorded in 60 fps, but find out if the game even ever goes that high. if the highest framerate is 30 then lower it to 30 when editing
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
martanius
Well, it isnt always under or exactly at 30... most of the time it goes more then 30 (46, 52 etc...), but it looks like (at least in GoW) that light effects cause FPS drops. But anyway, just in worst moments it goes even below 20 (but it is not that often). :)

Here is FPS test :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=622a0...22a0zBwZpk

-----------------------------------

NICE! Now it bugged at the place I loading checkpoint in FINAL BOSS FIGHT! So I have to replay the whole game!.......
Spazbo4
we dont need an fps test on a console game, as long as the game goes above 30 fps then record and encode it at 60
martanius
Ok :) So, I'm encoding right now
You can see very thin black boder at the right side on the screen... seems like that games resolution is somewhere at 1278x720 or so, So I just cropped 2 pixels from the right.
Wehn I finished the game I played every video in "Extras" category, so you can see something from the making of the game :)

(btw. I didnt have to replay the game when I could just choose chapter I want to repeat, so just choosed the last chapter and it was ok).

-------------------------------

I just watched some parts of it and it looks like somewhere sound doesnt match the video. I'm re-uploading the file. I just needed to use one more parameter in AVS script to make audio-video synchronization ok when trimming. That is why I didnt notice it before. The first trim between 2 video files is at 48 minutes, so I just noticed it now when watching it for longer time :) I'm glad I dont have to re-encode video :D
Spazbo4
let me know when it is finished uploading
martanius
Ok. Uploaded :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.